• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

First time in Court need help!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Nate2000

What is the name of your state? Texas

Ok I am going to court (Trial by Judge) to fight the charge of Solicitation without a permit (residential property).

Sure I was out there with two other co-workers after 9pm and sure we where going door to door, but by the time the Police Officer stopped us we where all done for the night and was heading back to our car to go back to the office.

He ask what we where doing and we told him that we was going door to door and having these survey's field out. He told us that some one called in a complaint about a tall white male and a tall black male trying to sell them something. He then asked us if we where selling people stuff door to door and we told him no. He told us that we where lying and that we where both getting a ticket for Solicitation with out a permit. We tried to tell the officer that he was wrong but he wouldn’t listen to us.

I have more question but for right now I need to know what should I do first.

Last edited:

stephenk

have your employer go to court with you and support your testimony that you were only conducting a survey and not selling anything. make sure to bring the survey documents you were using that evening.

BL

Nate2000 said:
What is the name of your state? Texas

Ok I am going to court (Trial by Judge) to fight the charge of Solicitation without a permit (residential property).

Sure I was out there with two other co-workers after 9pm and sure we where going door to door, but by the time the Police Officer stopped us we where all done for the night and was heading back to our car to go back to the office.

He ask what we where doing and we told him that we was going door to door and having these survey's field out. He told us that some one called in a complaint about a tall white male and a tall black male trying to sell them something. He then asked us if we where selling people stuff door to door and we told him no. He told us that we where lying and that we where both getting a ticket for Solicitation with out a permit. We tried to tell the officer that he was wrong but he wouldn’t listen to us.

I have more question but for right now I need to know what should I do first.
What kind a BS are you trying to pull . ? Lucky the Landowner didn't run you off with a *** , anyways a complaint was filed , you admitted here that you WERE soliciting , pay the fine and stop being persistent against the Laws .

Nate2000

stephenk said:
have your employer go to court with you and support your testimony that you were only conducting a survey and not selling anything. make sure to bring the survey documents you were using that evening.
I will try to get my former employer to show up but I doubt that he would. He is a (employee) scam artiest and I am starting suit agents him.

I was never told that what I was doing might be illegal. I got this ticket on my very first night out, on my very first day on the job.

This was not Solicitation because I was not taking money. I was an Advertisement Rep. This was a survey for our sells people.

Still a $350 find dose not fit the crime. This find is in it self a crime. It shows that this law only has one purpose and that is to take money from people's pockets just to fill their big fat pockets.

Question if I am found guilty would I have the option to pay the find and court fee's in installments?

Last edited:

BL

He is a (employee) scam artiest and I am starting suit agents him.
Halarious . Get the hell off the properties . Ok go to court and ask the Judge for leniency .Oh say your sorry and will not happen again .

Last edited:

Nate2000

Blonde Lebinese said:
Halarious . Get the hell off the properties . Ok go to court and ask the Judge for leniency .Oh say your sorry and will not happen again .
That is my main plain. FYI In Texas Solicitation is only when you take money from the person or persons. So like I said I did not take any money so I am not guilty.

I

itsacatsworld

Damn I read solicitation and I thought it was about hookers...........Im gonna sue for false excitement of a male.

Gracie3787

Blonde,
Something is very wrong with you, if you are sick, please go to the hospital, if you are drunk, please go to bed. We are all worried about you. You aren't acting like yourself.
Gracie

BL

itsacatsworld said:
Damn I read solicitation and I thought it was about hookers...........Im gonna sue for false excitement of a male.
It's about ass***** coming On your property to sell something Persistent Bast***s My own Mom use to post a SIGN on the door " No solicitors " . So they shouldn't come " After hours " if that's the Law in TX , as he admitted , it " was " after hours .

Poster pay the price .

BL

Yep honey For the past 3 years I'm a Mystery so they say . I seen one a my daughters sense she was a little Tot . She was my love of of my life last summer with my Grands . I had too get up the strength . I Had a Hell a good time though . . She came from Va. to visit me , and the X's relatives . They ALL like me . I spoke to some recently . Oh My son his whife came up once with my grands . he I hated livin w/o my kids . I wasn't rich . I hictcked hicked & walked to see them when they little . niight night and another day comming alpng . Yeh I'm incohearant & tired . OPeace !!

BL

Blonde Lebinese said:
Yep honey For the past 3 years I'm a Mystery so they say . I seen one a my daughters sense she was a little Tot . She was my love of of my life last summer with my Grands . I had too get up the strength . I Had a Hell a good time though . . She came from Va. to visit me , and the X's relatives . They ALL like me . I spoke to some recently . Oh My son his whife came up once with my grands . he I hated livin w/o my kids . I wasn't rich . I hictcked hicked & walked to see them when they little . niight night and another day comming alpng . Yeh I'm incohearant & tired . OPeace !!
Ok correct my grammar spank me with a wood cutter , put my head in a bucket with gum on my nose .

ENASNI

um

Blonde Lebinese said:
Ok correct my grammar spank me with a wood cutter , put my head in a bucket with gum on my nose .

Sir Blonde... You are getting a little strange again! :eek:

BL

ENASNI said:
Sir Blonde... You are getting a little strange again! :eek:
Kick a piece a dirt(er ground ) in your hometown . Did you sleep all day . I been carrying on best I can . . :eek:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">