• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

fraud/posing as my auto ins. agent

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

F

fxy

What is the name of your state? California. This guy called my auto finance company and stated that he was my insurance agent and told the auto finance company that my auto was a "total loss"...which means, it was damaged or wrecked or in a major accident. I was informed by auto finance company of this. This guy had gotten ahold of my social security number to access my auto company. The auto company was shocked to find that I've been driving my auto and that it was parked in my driveway. I know this guy thru a court issue I was involved with. He was just the translator for the other party because she did not speak english or understand english. He works for Farmers Insurance and did this to my account. I want to get him for frauding and messing with my social security number and using it to access and lie to basically trying to destroy my auto account. I have not yet contacted him about the info i was given. What do i do with this....I honestly want to get him for this!

Thank you
:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">