• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

a friendly loan

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

RAC2000

What is the name of your state? MA
Over a period of about a year and a half I foolishly helped a friend out by loaning her some money and she is now not going to pay me back. I have tried to contact her by phone but I am getting no response. The only evidence of the monies loaned is on my credit card statements and the verbal word that she would pay me back. Do you feel that this will be enough to go to court?
Thanks

JETX

RAC2000 said:
Do you feel that this will be enough to go to court?
I have submitted your question to Madam Tashia, the world renowned internet psychic. She is currently in a trance.... and will hopefully 'guess' the answer to your question shortly. I will let you know.

dinosaurhat

All you have is statements on your credit card that you gave her money?
Is there really anything to stop her from saying it was a gift and then it becomes a he said/she said thing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">