• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

funny story but reely upsetting also need legal advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

punisher9

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? virginia

okay heres my question i was robbed when i left my house to go pick up my girl friend for my camera with nude photos of us male enhancement equipment pills and pump and some back heating stuff and when i came back the 2 drug addicts were still at my house room mates and tried to start a fight with me out of no where this kid cj is addicted to the drug cordicedion cold and cough and he use to be my friend but broke up my dad and mothers relationship and i suspect hes with her now im 24 hes 28 she's 60 something and this guy has broken into my room on mushrooms fully nude with a micro penis claiming hes a homosexual and that he wanted to have sex with me on drugs i ran away and he ran around the neighboor hood he was a quote on quote ****** the ambulance came and picked him up but ever since then hes been woriking with my mom at her job and he had a friend of his rob me who also has a gay past ive heard of he had sex with his brother and told me his penis was small only 6"s im very pissed becasue they call my phone saying their gonna rape my girlfriend and kill me under a restriected number ive already took that to the magistraght and is abotu to go to court im pissed because they got away with the over $400 robbery in my room and im sure are planning on mesing up my car when i move out to my new place away from them i all the cops did about the robbery was ask them to take a lie dectector test and they legally turned it down so im wondering what i can do about this situation i want thsi cj guy to pay ive even considerded ending him but i dont want to go down that path i just want justice i want him to pay me in a court of law for the irrepaple damages he has caused to me and the mental anguish ive developed panic attack disorders and extreme paranoia and he says he'll never let it go and im afraid all this will follow me to my new place i want to sue him for 10 thousand dollars is that resionable and i atleast want re-embursement for the robbery of my personal things this person has casued pricless damage to my life and i want him to pay i need your advice anybody out there listening please help me im miserable and need your legal advice because i need him to pay

racer72

There is no way in hell anyone can figure out what you are trying to say. Please try some punctuation and use the spell check. Paragraphs are your friend.

Methinks that this be a troll-post. If not, it's sad and probably shouldn't even be read lest the situations contained therein be let loose upon the denizens of normal society.

*Flush!*

sandyclaus

Seriously. OP, you need to take a deep breath, lay off the caffeine, and re-write your question.

Think COMPLETE SENTENCES with PUNCTUATION. Keep it SHORT AND SWEET. Tell us BRIEFLY, in one or two sentences, or one paragraph, the SPECIFICS of the situation... What happened, what did you do about it, what did the other party do about it, and what is your question?

No one is going to try and sort through that mess you wrote otherwise.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">