• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Future litigation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

enigma

What is the name of your state? Indiana
We are in a situation where we really need an atty., but I am disabled and cannot afford one. (see Obstruction post)
If I file a small claims case against the developer for damage toi landscaping/property for the max amount, can I still pursue litigation in a higher court in reference to the flooding, etc? I really want to take as many jabs as I can at this guy as he has ruined our yard, property value and made our yard useless. Can I sue individually, like this time for landscaping, next time for loss of use of the yard, next time for...?What is the name of your state?

E

enigma

sorry, the intent was not to continue the other post, they are two different questions in two different areas. I could understand if I made the post in the same category, but I didn't. This was a question for the people who occupy the small claims forums, the question referred to small claims. The other post is in the real eastate law forum due to it's content, with no mention of small claims. The way I look at it, if someone who is knowledgeable in small claims, but not in real estate, is out there, they would see my post in the small claims forum and perhaps offer valuable knowledge. If they have no interest in real estate, they may never have the opportunity to help. If my posts offend you, please ignore them.:cool:

JETX

The way I look at it, if someone who is knowledgeable in small claims, but not in real estate, is out there, they would see my post in the small claims forum and perhaps offer valuable knowledge. If they have no interest in real estate, they may never have the opportunity to help. If my posts offend you, please ignore them.:cool:
But you fail to realize... this is a VOLUNTEER forum. We don't have the time, nor the inclination, to go on a 'paper chase' for you. Either provide your 'additional questions' to your original post or accept the following as your answer to this one:
"YES".

Feel better now?? What a moron!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">