• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Getting sued for my boobs!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Breezesblondie

What is the name of your state? California

My ex boyfriend of a year is taking me to court for the money he paid for my breast implants... This money was NOT A LOAN... We had an agreement that if I quit smoking he would pay for my boobs... I quit smoking and he paid for my boobs... Now I have to go to court and waste a day of my life with that... However I want to countersue him for blackmail because he is telling me that if I dont pay him for my boobs that he will post "personal" pictures of me all over the internet and "make his money back either way"... I dont feel like I should have to pay him for the boobs because they were a gift however if I dont I know he will post pictures of me up and not only ruin my reputation and humiliate me but it could possibly ruin my future as a police officer (I plan on joinging the police acadamy after college) Is this considered blackmail and am I within my rights to sue him for it???? PLEASE RESPOND

BlondiePB

Breezesblondie said:

My ex boyfriend of a year is taking me to court for the money he paid for my breast implants... This money was NOT A LOAN... We had an agreement that if I quit smoking he would pay for my boobs... I quit smoking and he paid for my boobs... Now I have to go to court and waste a day of my life with that... However I want to countersue him for blackmail because he is telling me that if I dont pay him for my boobs that he will post "personal" pictures of me all over the internet and "make his money back either way"... I dont feel like I should have to pay him for the boobs because they were a gift however if I dont I know he will post pictures of me up and not only ruin my reputation and humiliate me but it could possibly ruin my future as a police officer (I plan on joinging the police acadamy after college) Is this considered blackmail and am I within my rights to sue him for it???? PLEASE RESPOND
Stand by. I Am Always Liable, who is a CA attorney, will be along in a while. He just loves big booby traps! ;)

Last edited:

Breezesblondie

Forgot to mention

I also forgot to mention that he is claiming that he has the canceled check from the bank that says that it was a loan... I personally cashed this check and when I did so it said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the memo section but because his bank sends him the original check after it clears I have a feeling he has written loan into the memo section. Is there any way to get a copy of it from the bank that says what was really written on it when it was deposited?

Breezesblondie said:
I also forgot to mention that he is claiming that he has the canceled check from the bank that says that it was a loan... I personally cashed this check and when I did so it said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in the memo section but because his bank sends him the original check after it clears I have a feeling he has written loan into the memo section. Is there any way to get a copy of it from the bank that says what was really written on it when it was deposited?
AHA! I was wondering what was keeping the scathing wit of BB away from here recently. :D Apparently he's been busy in court.

Veronica1228

Breezesblondie said:
Did you cash this check at your bank or his? If you cashed it at your bank, against your account, then your bank will have a copy of it. You'll just have to tell them the day you cashed it.

I agree that IAAL will want to be kept abreast of your situation. :D

BlondiePB

tryingtoplease said:
AHA! I was wondering what was keeping the scathing wit of BB away from here recently. :D Apparently he's been busy in court.
I don't think that court is what BB has been busy with lately. ;)

I wonder what happened to Scruffy?

rmet4nzkx

Do you have any contract written or verbal, any witnesses? Was the check made out to you or to the doctor? You can cite CA Evidnece Code 623 if you had a verbal contract.

Breezesblondie said:

Just tell him that he'll have to repossess them. What size are they?

Rushia

Mister Darcy said:
Just tell him that he'll have to repossess them. What size are they?
Mister Darcy!!! Long time, no see!!! How are you? Perhaps you could buy them off of the OP and then you can tell carlos (or whatever his name was) that you really do own a pair!

Veronica1228

Rushia said:
Mister Darcy!!! Long time, no see!!! How are you? Perhaps you could buy them off of the OP and then you can tell carlos (or whatever his name was) that you really do own a pair!
Castro....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">