• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

getting sued over washer

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

amyred

What is the name of your state? kansas in aug 2006, i sold a working washing machine w/free dryer only because dryer was older and did not match washer. washer was approx 2 1/2 yrs old. guy calls me and says washer is too loud and shoould be quiet and that i sold him a machanically damaged washer. i washed with this washer till the day he picked it up and it was working fine. ive never had any problems with washer it looked brand new still. he is wanting his 200$ back so is trying to sue me in small claims court over this. is this possible?? what do i say or do to convince them nothing was wrong that i knew of with washer. could he have damaged it moving it??

JETX

is this possible??
ROTFLAMAO!!!
Of course it is possible. Anyone can sue almost anyone else over almost anything!!

what do i say or do to convince them nothing was wrong that i knew of with washer.
Hmm... you might start with something like: "i washed with this washer till the day he picked it up and it was working fine."

could he have damaged it moving it??
Of course he could have..... jeeze!!! Are you always this brain dead?? :eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">