• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Golf Clubs Stolen at Golf Course

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jeffisaak

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Califorina

Yesterday I went golfing and I left my on the golf cart when I turned in the cart. We were the last cart in at the end of the day. I got side tracked and left them on the cart. When was driving home I then remebered that I forgot my golf cubs on the cart. That was abount 10 mins and I was back at the course. When I returned it was locked up. I went back to the course today
and no golf clubs. I belive the person who works in maint dept who charges
the carts took them there was no body at the course but me and him. What can I do ?:(

FlyingRon

Absent proof of anything, there's not much you can do. You can make sure the management knows about the situation so they can keep an eye out. Make a police report and keep an eye on the pawn shops.

cyjeff

I would also consider calling the police and reporting the theft of your clubs.... or, at least, talk to the maintenance guy there about getting them returned and if he refused to call the police right there.

davew128

Correct me if I'm wrong Sandy, but if I kill all the golfers, they're gonna lock me up and throw away the key...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">