• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Got a ticket for being after hours in a park.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ZzFDKzZ

What is the name of your state? New York

My friends and I were warming up to play some football in Flushing Park in Queens, NY. When 2 cop cars and 1 cop minivan stop near us. They gave us a tickets for us to go to court on Sept. 25th. We were just gonna play football. It was around 1 a.m. We didn't see no closed signs, we didn't break in either. We saw tons of people in the park on our way there. How much should I expect to pay? and is there away out of this? I'm a college student looking for a job and can't afford to pay over $100.

You Are Guilty

ZzFDKzZ said:
What is the name of your state? New York

My friends and I were warming up to play some football in Flushing Park in Queens, NY. When 2 cop cars and 1 cop minivan stop near us. They gave us a tickets for us to go to court on Sept. 25th. We were just gonna play football. It was around 1 a.m. We didn't see no closed signs, we didn't break in either. We saw tons of people in the park on our way there. How much should I expect to pay? and is there away out of this? I'm a college student looking for a job and can't afford to pay over $100.
What statute did they write you up for (it's on the ticket)?
What part of the park were you in? (Specifically)
Does the ticket tell say to go to AR1 or AR2 on the 25th?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">