• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

H e l p !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

SEXY GOD MOTHER

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
Hi,

I was called by my nefew saying he/wife had no money for his son's 16th birthday and needed to borrow 400.00. Well, after just learning he is a long lost nefew a few months before he called to borrow this money i took his word that he would pay me back. not! and they made up all kinds of crazy things about me what ever i took them to small claims court here in arizona and they live in north carolina. won the judgment but now the hard part is that she works for an attorney and i can't get past her (a secertary/or co-workers) so i can garnish her wages. She has much as told me that she is above the law and that she works for a attnorney and i've been hung up on etc. i live on a fixed income social security and feel they have taken advantage of a vununerable adult (3 years ago i was in a major major traffic accident). help what can i do?

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Arizona
Hi,

I was called by my nefew saying he/wife had no money for his son's 16th birthday and needed to borrow 400.00. Well, after just learning he is a long lost nefew a few months before he called to borrow this money i took his word that he would pay me back. not! and they made up all kinds of crazy things about me what ever i took them to small claims court here in arizona and they live in north carolina. won the judgment but now the hard part is that she works for an attorney and i can't get past her (a secertary/or co-workers) so i can garnish her wages. She has much as told me that she is above the law and that she works for a attnorney and i've been hung up on etc. i live on a fixed income social security and feel they have taken advantage of a vununerable adult (3 years ago i was in a major major traffic accident). help what can i do?

I'm surprised you even obtained a judgment (unless they didn't turn up); you generally need to sue them in THEIR State, not yours.

Do you actually have a writ of garnishment? If you do, the employer cannot legally ignore it.

With that said, who was the judgment against? Was it your nephew AND his wife? Or just your nephew?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">