• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state? North Carolina
Hello, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this or not, but here it goes...
About a year ago I started getting advertisements in the mail for Chase credit cards, I was getting about 1 per day and was sick of it, I called and asked to be removed from their mailing list. The mailings did not stop and about a month later I started getting 2 per day. I filed a complaint with the better business bueru and got a nice letter telling me that I had been removed from the list. Now, maybe 3 months later, I'm getting one per day again. This is incredibly annoying. I don;t actually want to sue, but I think maybe if I threatened to sure for harassment they would stop... maybe. I just want to know if this is actually possible so that if I were to say it, I know I'd be right and would not look like a complete idiot.

BelizeBreeze

you would look like a complete fool.

Let them continue for about a month. Then take them, along with copies of your previous correspondence with Chase where they agreed to stop sending them before, place them in a box, and mail it to:

Jessica Iben or
Tanya Madison
Credit Card Services
270 Park Ave.
New York, NY 10017

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">