• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hearing at UE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jeremybaro

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Las vegas employer tried to forge my info on a voluntary quit form i won both cases with her i want to do a civil rights lawsuit and labor board please reply if u can help me thank you.

tijerin

Have you consulted a civil rights "LAWYER" or are you planning to do this yourself? You might want to go for one of those "free consultations" to see if any lawyer will take your case on a contingency basis. If they are, then your case probably has merit. If no lawyer will assist you, then you probably don't have a leg to stand on. Either way, the lawyer's action (or inaction) will help you determine how to proceed.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">