• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BrokenLight

What is the name of your state? Florida

I recently had taken my car to have the tires aligned at a local automotive shop and they broke my underground lights on my car. When I called the automotive shop to find out what to do about this situation the people were very rude and basically told me that they werent doing anything about it because it wasnt their fault. After consulting a mechanic that I know he informed me that it is their responsibility to replace anything that they break and the way it is broken chances are they broke it by not placing my frame on the lift correctly and explained what happens and how it happens. To cut it short and get to the point I was curious if there is anything I can do about this situation. Not only is this about the 300.00 that I personally spent to have these lights installed its the principle of the matter. They changed their story several times trying to cover up this whole thing happening and I just want them to address the problem and come to a resolution. If anyone has any advice PLEASE post back.

If you do not receive satisfaction, contact the Florida Department of

Agriculture and Consumer Services at 1-800-HELP-FLA (435-7352). For out-

of-state residents, call (850) 488-2221.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">