• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sanjana75

california

I am going tthrrough a divorce the reason i mention this is because i use jetblue airways to fly and i have ajetblue account where i can book a flight and also have all information regarding the previous trip's i have had in past.
when i left my husband i came back after i had to fly to NY
i flew jetblue without his knowledge and when i got my summon he mentioned the fact he is aware of my trip to ny .

when i called jet blue i found that my email address had been changed to my husband email and that my husband had prinmted all the iteneary not only did he change he had been calling jet blue everyday requesting to change the email and requesting them to send him the password.
What makes me mad how could jetblue just change the email add without my knowledge and that 2 that is my account

what can be done can i sue jetblue.

moburkes

california

I am going tthrrough a divorce the reason i mention this is because i use jetblue airways to fly and i have ajetblue account where i can book a flight and also have all information regarding the previous trip's i have had in past.
when i left my husband i came back after i had to fly to NY
i flew jetblue without his knowledge and when i got my summon he mentioned the fact he is aware of my trip to ny .

when i called jet blue i found that my email address had been changed to my husband email and that my husband had prinmted all the iteneary not only did he change he had been calling jet blue everyday requesting to change the email and requesting them to send him the password.
What makes me mad how could jetblue just change the email add without my knowledge and that 2 that is my account

what can be done can i sue jetblue.
Duplicate post. Please delete and consolidate.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">