• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Daniel.rosillo

El sobrante C.a, U.s.a.
Dear, Reader
How do I pursue legal action if liquor store won't give me change fo,r a transaction?(I made purchase gave him 20$ , he said I gave him five. I ask to see video camera footage he declines. Stating that I am not allowed but any other customer or law enforcement can. Luckily a man stayed and reviewed the footage but I didn't trust him so I called the police. The owner left but I managed to take a picture of his license plate. The police told me they can review the recording s without the owner. Keep in mind a civilian was allowed to watch the videos but not the police. I did not receive a receipt for my transaction either nor was I asked if I need one.

OHRoadwarrior

Seriously, our time is worth more than $15, as is that of the court and the police, the filing fee is even higher I bet. No one is going to get overly excited about your claim you lost $15.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">