• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help on a appeal

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Patience42

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? cal
my old employer took me to small claims court. 10 months after i filed a claim with the labor we had a confrence and a hearing and 2 days before the hearing { that he didnt even show up for) i was served pappers to go to small claims court he's syaing i used the company gas card for unuthorized personal use for a whole YEAR. in 2007. and i was hired in 2004 with a tank a gas a week . until 01/2008 when my old boss inserted a flyer in my pay check saying they can no longer afford to do so. OK turned in the card that day
so in small claims i recieved a judgement to pay him a 3rd of what he is asking. i dont understand how the judgement came to be expecally when he got to use that as a wright off in 2008. any help is weclcpme thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">