• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

HELP!! Towing company proceeding a Storage-Repair Lien

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

simonsaysit

The Towing company is located at Grand Island Nebraska. And they haved send me a letter of a charge of 75 days of storage fee and towing fee. To keep the story short, I was on vacation for few months. When I came back, I recieved the first letter from this towing company. The fault play by this company is the Nebraska DMV says the tower need to notify the owner of the vehicle in 15 days from the towing. While I was gone on vacation I have my family check on the mails, so I know they didn't send one to me until now. Please help, because they told me they will take the car in 15 days.

thank you

BL

The Towing company is located at Grand Island Nebraska. And they haved send me a letter of a charge of 75 days of storage fee and towing fee. To keep the story short, I was on vacation for few months. When I came back, I recieved the first letter from this towing company. The fault play by this company is the Nebraska DMV says the tower need to notify the owner of the vehicle in 15 days from the towing. While I was gone on vacation I have my family check on the mails, so I know they didn't send one to me until now. Please help, because they told me they will take the car in 15 days.

thank you
Call your local office of attorney general-consumer affairs and/or the news media to see if they are interested and if there are any other reports of the towing Co.'s wrongdoing .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">