• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help for two boys who are banned from playing soccer ever again

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TVerdin

I have two boys who were banned from ever playing soccer in Merced, Ca. again. They did nothing wrong . This judgement was made solely upon a couple of board members dislike for my boys father. There was an incident that occured between my kids dad and a board member. There was no physical altercation, and there were many witnesses. There was no hearing or board vote. My younger son's team was dismantled, but only my two boys were kicked out of the league for life. What are my legal options?What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?

tranquility

AYSO and USYSA each have an appeal process. Get a copy of the bylaws, rules and regulations of the organization to find out the next step. Getting a lawyer is never successful unless the denial was for religious or disability reasons.

If the league is not an affiliated one, find another league.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">