• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

help with who can be named!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

margo-a

I am looking at taking my contractor to small claims court for breach of contract and abandonment, however I am concerned who I name as the defendant- The contractor, the company the contract is with or the company that the cheques were paid to by cheque- I would like to include all three to ensure money being returned, but not sure if I can

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
I am looking at taking my contractor to small claims court for breach of contract and abandonment, however I am concerned who I name as the defendant- The contractor, the company the contract is with or the company that the cheques were paid to by cheque- I would like to include all three to ensure money being returned, but not sure if I can
Duplicate thread.
https://forum.freeadvice.com/consumer-contracts-guarantees-warranties-22/who-can-i-sue-597142.html

But just so you know:

US Law ONLY. :cool:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">