• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

his ex is crazy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jamie_bechke

What is the name of your state?indiana

i'm not sure if this would actually go in here but i'll try anyways my boyfriens ex is crazy she makes false accusations againts me which makes him and i fight she has called welfareon me and they came to my house and found nothing she has done things in the past like call how him at work and tell him lies she wil leave notes on his cartelling him lies she has a problem letting him see his daughter and her most recent stunt is trying to get a restraining order on me saying that i follow her we went to court monday morning and he put an order on me saying that i can't follow her for two years now i know whats gonna happen false reports of me following her what if anything can i do about this???? also in sept she went to court with him to set up visitation i wasn;t there but she got supervised visitation at his grandmothers house stating that i could not be there saying i had threatened her little girl she's one is there anything that we can do about that i don't understand how she got the court to make this judgement against me without me even being present in court is there anything that i can do about any of this we plan on getting married sometime in the future and his daughter needs to remember me i knew them before we got together and she needs to know my children i'm hopeing to get some help with this as soon as possilble thank you

HomeGuru

jamie_bechke said:
What is the name of your state?indiana

i'm not sure if this would actually go in here but i'll try anyways my boyfriens ex is crazy she makes false accusations againts me which makes him and i fight she has called welfareon me and they came to my house and found nothing she has done things in the past like call how him at work and tell him lies she wil leave notes on his cartelling him lies she has a problem letting him see his daughter and her most recent stunt is trying to get a restraining order on me saying that i follow her we went to court monday morning and he put an order on me saying that i can't follow her for two years now i know whats gonna happen false reports of me following her what if anything can i do about this???? also in sept she went to court with him to set up visitation i wasn;t there but she got supervised visitation at his grandmothers house stating that i could not be there saying i had threatened her little girl she's one is there anything that we can do about that i don't understand how she got the court to make this judgement against me without me even being present in court is there anything that i can do about any of this we plan on getting married sometime in the future and his daughter needs to remember me i knew them before we got together and she needs to know my children i'm hopeing to get some help with this as soon as possilble thank you

**A: good grief.

J

jamie_bechke

so what do i do about this????? ios there any thing that i can do?????

Ladynred

What was your reply in court to her accusations of you following her ?? What proof did she have ?? What proof did YOU have that you were not ??

There are too many domestic things going on here and it sounds like the ex is after revenge. Your best bet is to follow the law, obey the restraining order, fair or not, and stay VERY far away from this whacko broad.

J

jamie_bechke

i do try and stay away from her and even when i do she still comes up with crazy stories her mother even sat in court and lied i'm glad i got a lawyer for this one is there anyway that i can stop her from doing these things she has made our life crazy i just want her to stop making up lies about me i sick and tired of it

J

jamie_bechke

there is no restraining order just an order that says i cannot intentionally follow her in my car can go into court and do something about some of the things that she has done like taking pictures and sending me letters that say she knows where i'm at and what i'm doing at all times she has called welfare and sent them here she has driven by my house and while my two little girls and i were outside she called me some bad names and told me that i was gonna get mine i'm just really tired of this girl

Ladynred

Sounds like YOU need to get a restraining order against HER.
Short of moving somewhere where she cannot get to you, I don't know that there's much you can do besides a restraining order (sometimes called a peace warrant) against her. That would keep her away to a degree. Perhaps you could get her on stalking charges ... might be worth a try. Keep anything she sends you, especially threats, record anything she says to you on the phone or otherwise if you can, and if you can get pictures of her when she's cruising your neighborhood, I would. If you can't do that, get a signed statement from anyone that can swear to her actions. Othewise its your word against hers.

J

jamie_bechke

thank you for your advice i've thought about getting a restraining order on her but i'm afraid that that might interfere with my b/f visitation with his daughter i'm not scared of her i just wish that she could grow up and do things as an adult would i really don't think that she has her daughter's best interest in mind she's only out to make our life as difficult as possible will these things that she does make it easier for him to get unsupervised visitation here at our home???
because right now he has to go to his grandmother's house to visit his daughter(she's 1)
the only reason that she will give as to why he has these supervised visits is because she doesn't want her daughter around me or my children it's been this way since we got togehter almost a year ago he hasn't had her one time without being supervised and everybody thinks that it's just silly she had no problem with him being alone with her when they were together but now all of a sudden she thinks he is not able to care for herhe's had his son every other weekend ever since he was a baby and no harm has ever come to him she was around when he had visitation with him and he still has visitation with him any advice would be great thank you

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">