• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

horse crazy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

horsenut

What is the name of your state?pa I just spoke to the lady again about the two horses that I traded for one. I told her that I was going to talk to an attorney and she flipped out on me. She said I knowingly traded her a sick horse for a healthy horse. She also said that I have taken advantage of a fifteen year old girl. She stated that I lied about the horse and should have told them how severe a thyroid condition could be. On the day that we did the trade nothing was put in writing and they left the barn with all the necessary medications. I told them that the thyroid condition was no big deal, because it nevers was for me. I never rode the horse everyday so it never should up as a problem. All one would do is increase the medication. She insists that if we go to court who would believe me over her, because she had two of her children with her. She said that the kids said that I never mentioned the thyroid condition until they were leaving, which may be true. We spoke about so many of my horses at that time I honestly don't remember. She is now calling me a liar and she wants to trade back. I offered to take the (SICK) horse back and sell it for her, but that is not good enough for her. She wants me to return the horse that I received out of the trade. What am I legally able to do. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">