• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How can I locate a business that seems to be hiding?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kensmonies

I am in california and I am trying to sue a company named Trade show models for non payment to my wife for an event she worked for them.

I have been unable to locate they're business entity type in order to sue them. It seems they are using a different name other than trade show models for they're entity name.

They're address is:

277 Alexander st
ste 208 Rochester, NY 14607

P 585-672-5468

I believe the owners name is Chris Hannah (not sure of the spelling)

I have searched several different state websites for the name trade show models in various different combos but still can't locate them.

If someone knows how I could locate them so I know who to serve I would very much appreciate it.

Also I am not 100% sure of how all this works.

I think they are based out of that address above but they faxed us her contract and we signed it and faxed it back.

My wife worked in sacramento county california for the job and its now been 3 months without payment.

Can I sue them in small claims in my county?

Thanks in advance...

Ken

seniorjudge

If you find them (and you can do this through a private detective) and sue them and win, how will you collect your judgment?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">