• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I collect my Judgement?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

momo21039

What is the name of your state? California
I won a judgement on a case and the debtor refuses to pay, I had to sue the individual because the company did not exist in this city, I filed for the debtor to provide income to the court and each time their reply is, no funds available to pay judgement, I went to city hall to find out information on the debtor and their was none registered with the city, all I have is a name and corporate LLC, and business name on the debtor. , I took this person back to court 3 times to find out why they refuse to pay.. still nothing.. this was a year ago, is their any way that I can find this individual's bank info or ownership of a home to tack on a garnish?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">