• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do I enter evidence in small claims??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

Sondi

I have a small claims court date this week. How do I go about entering my evidence??
OHIO

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Sondi said:
I have a small claims court date this week. How do I go about entering my evidence??
OHIO

My response:

First, you say, "Your Honor, I wish to enter this evidence from the party of the first part", and then you fold it into a paper airplane, and sail that sucker right up to the judge. Then, you bow, and curtsy, and put your right foot in, and take your right for out, you put your right foot in, and you shake it all about. You do the hokey-pokey and you turn yourself around. And that's what it's all about !

Okay, as you get to certain points in your testimony, where the evidence is cogent to what you're trying to prove, that when you tell the judge you have (this, that, or the other thing) to prove your argument. The judge will ask to see or read what you're trying to enter into evidence and, if it's proper evidence, he'll accept it for consideration. If it's paperwork, the judge will ask if you have copies to give to the other party - - so, make sufficient copies for yourself, the judge, and the other party.

Good luck to you.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">