• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How Do I sue TMobile in LA, CA?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sefnfot

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

How Do I sue T-Mobile In CALIFORNIA?

Who do I serve? ( I forgot the legal jargon)

Basically, I tried a T-mobile cell phone and returned the item within 30 days.

I was promised a refund of $64.97 since January.

I have kept on getting billing statements with a credit balance of ($10.99) for every month since January 2010.

I was informed that my refund was declined because I cancelled service after the remorse period of 20 days. However, in California you have a 30 day remorse period. I did in fact return the phone and cancel service within the 30 days.

When I tried to discuss the issue over the phone, I am given a run-a-round and having to repeat my situation numerous times. In addition, I was declined a request to speak to a supervisor 4 times ( this evening ).

The company is harrassing me with these credit balance statements demanding payment of a credit balance and by labeling the credit balance as a past due column in the statement.

FlyingRon

I've generally found you get pretty good results with telephone companies (either wired or wireless) by filing a complaint with the FCC. There's a submit a complaint link on their site (faa.gov). It takes a few months, but eventually the issue gets routed to a fairly high up in the company legal guy who is empowered to cut through the nonsense to get the complaint dismissed. I've used it both with Sprint and Verizon in the past.

sefnfot

I've generally found you get pretty good results with telephone companies (either wired or wireless) by filing a complaint with the FCC. There's a submit a complaint link on their site (faa.gov). It takes a few months, but eventually the issue gets routed to a fairly high up in the company legal guy who is empowered to cut through the nonsense to get the complaint dismissed. I've used it both with Sprint and Verizon in the past.
Yeah I am starting a complaint through the states utility oversite department.

justalayman

I've generally found you get pretty good results with telephone companies (either wired or wireless) by filing a complaint with the FCC. There's a submit a complaint link on their site (faa.gov). .
mind lost in the clouds? How about fcc.gov

sefnfot: you might contact your states attorney general's office as well. They generally have a consumer complaints department for things such as this do to the legal issues.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">