• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I word this?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mzbmer

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? MD
I posted my question on here about 4 week ago titled "Not the lawn I paid for" so that i wouldn't have to re post this new one, nonetheless, I am taking the Landscaper in question to small claims court as suggested by this forum. My question is I am going video tape what my yard looks like tomorrow as evidence that this company did not do what I paid them to do here is what I will say as the intro but If anyone can assist in the wording for court I would appreciate any and all guidance.

Today is March 19th 2011 and the time is ___ I am at my home at ____ (video of my street sign and number on my home). This video is evidance of my property after paying (Landscaping company name) c/o (landscaper owner name) (dollar amount) between the dates of December 15, 2010 and February 8th 2011 for dead tree, leaf removal and spreading multch on 6 areas of my property. I walk my property and video all that has not been done (no more talking after initial into)

Oh last question should I sue him or his company

Thanks all in advance I truly love this site, I will answer any and all questions

noho

I posted my question on here about 4 week ago titled "Not the lawn I paid for" so that i wouldn't have to re post this new one, nonetheless, I am taking the Landscaper in question to small claims court as suggested by this forum. My question is I am going video tape what my yard looks like tomorrow as evidence that this company did not do what I paid them to do here is what I will say as the intro but If anyone can assist in the wording for court I would appreciate any and all guidance.

Today is March 19th 2011 and the time is ___ I am at my home at ____ (video of my street sign and number on my home). This video is evidance of my property after paying (Landscaping company name) c/o (landscaper owner name) (dollar amount) between the dates of December 15, 2010 and February 8th 2011 for dead tree, leaf removal and spreading multch on 6 areas of my property. I walk my property and video all that has not been done (no more talking after initial into)

Thanks all in advance I truly love this site, I will answer any and all questions
Probably not a licensed contractor right? IF he is you can contact the license board. If he isn't you can report him for being unlicensed.

mzbmer

his website states that he licensed..so I will report him to the license board..thank you so much :)..oh but what about my video of my yard is it admisable in court?

noho

his website states that he licensed..so I will report him to the license board..thank you so much :)..oh but what about my video of my yard is it admisable in court?
I want to know this too^^^. I think it is in some states like mine (CA), but trying to present it might be an issue.

latigo

You are taking questions?

Good! Then help here because I’m having difficulty grasping how “dead tree, leaf removal and spreading mulch” has anything to do with “the lawn you paid for and didn’t get”!

Also, I suggest that you put aside the courtroom theatrics about video evidence and re-align your priorities. The first being how you intend to establish just what is it that “you paid the company to do”.

Your post is noticeably silent on that rather essential element of any lawsuit you intend to file. And all the videos you can lug into court would fulfill it.

Incidentally, much of your intended audio blabbering is self-serving and inadmissible.

BL

You are taking questions?

Good! Then help here because I’m having difficulty grasping how “dead tree, leaf removal and spreading mulch” has anything to do with “the lawn you paid for and didn’t get”!

Also, I suggest that you put aside the courtroom theatrics about video evidence and re-align your priorities. The first being how you intend to establish just what is it that “you paid the company to do”.

Your post is noticeably silent on that rather essential element of any lawsuit you intend to file. And all the videos you can lug into court would fulfill it.

Incidentally, much of your intended audio blabbering is self-serving and inadmissible.
You have to go back to other post for specifics about the lawn .

Poster ,you could have continued with that thread if it has not been locked by Admin.

Why not take pics ?

Even If the court doesn't look at them ,you could hold them up and state I have pictures here , during you well rehearses statement of facts as they occurred .

noho

You have to go back to other post for specifics about the lawn .

Poster ,you could have continued with that thread if it has not been locked by Admin.

Why not take pics ?

Even If the court doesn't look at them ,you could hold them up and state I have pictures here , during you well rehearses statement of facts as they occurred .
this^^^

I saw an add for UPS store charging $0.25 for color prints right now.

mzbmer

Ok here it what it is, I have pictures duh?, doesnt prove it was my yard, 20 second video is on dvd..not to much lugging there...man I miss the old guys from this forum..but thanks for your assistance. the best help was to report his company. the show goes on!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">