• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How to find employees names.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

max10

What is the name of your state? Texas

How can one go about finding the last names of a firms employees in order to subpeona them to testify in a case. I have written a letter to the firms attorney and he has blown me off by not responding. I believe their testimony is significant and will add credence to the case. Three of the employees performed the work that is in question.

I have filed in Small Claims, but a hearing will not be till July.

stephenk

what type of work did these 3 people do? dont you have any records, receipts, invoices, etc. that have the names of these people?

M

max10

Two of the three were the laborers that performed the work and the third was a supervisor. We know their first names, but not their last names. In writing to the firms attorney, we asked for their names and if still employed by the firm. Three weeks have gone by without a response. The contractor that I consulted with fired these guys because they were sub par.

The firm has admitted that the work is not to standard, but only wants to repair the area in question and not pay any other expenses associated with the problem. The two contractors that I have received estimates from both have agreed that the entire project must be completely refinished to be considered industry standard.

stephenk

then you dont need the laborers at your trial. just pay to have your contractor come to the trial and testify to the shoddy work.

did the city inspect the work? did they find it subpar? if yes, find out if the city inspector will appear if you subpeona him.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">