• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to find the right attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tnbob

California

I live in Tennessee but the case I need help on is in California
This is not criminal so I cant seem to find and attorney, any help appreciated.

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
California

I live in Tennessee but the case I need help on is in California
This is not criminal so I cant seem to find and attorney, any help appreciated.
This site is not a legal referral site.
Try www.attorneypages.com

tnbob

I am not asking for an attorney referral, I am wanting knowledge to pick the correct kind of atty. I have called several atty's and they say it is not their area of specialty, so I am trying to find where to look.
Tried atty pages and none of them do what I need done.

Zigner

I am not asking for an attorney referral, I am wanting knowledge to pick the correct kind of atty. I have called several atty's and they say it is not their area of specialty, so I am trying to find where to look.
Tried atty pages and none of them do what I need done.
You posted this in the Small Claims forum. California does not allow attorneys in small claims...

You didn't post any details about your case, so nobody can guide you as to the type of attorney you need...

tnbob

My case I need help with WAS a small claims case and I lost it. I am now trying to file and appeal and have a new trial. An attorney IS ALLOWED and suggested in appeals, the judge told me so.

My case is a multi plaintiff suit involving 30+ plaintiffs all on same suit. Their claim is that my home devalued their property because it is of lesser value that theirs, thusly I should pay each one of them the value loss or court limit. This now adds up to 160,000.00 + court fees.
I need to find out what kind of atty handles things like this.
I have already tried the referral websites but mine does not fit under their "canned" categories.

Zigner

My case I need help with WAS a small claims case and I lost it. I am now trying to file and appeal and have a new trial. An attorney IS ALLOWED and suggested in appeals, the judge told me so.

My case is a multi plaintiff suit involving 30+ plaintiffs all on same suit. Their claim is that my home devalued their property because it is of lesser value that theirs, thusly I should pay each one of them the value loss or court limit. This now adds up to 160,000.00 + court fees.
I need to find out what kind of atty handles things like this.
I have already tried the referral websites but mine does not fit under their "canned" categories.
You need a real-estate law attorney.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">