• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I need help please help me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

primetime2121

I live in Colorado. My g/f moved out on last friday when i was at work and i had no clue it was comming. SHe took alot of my stuff and my dog. We have 3 dogs. 1 is a male one is a female and we breed them. and kept one of the babys. She payed for the female. I payed for half the male. I let her register them becasue i did not know how to. I payed all the vet bills for except one. And i'm wanting the male. and she wont let me have him. I have payed over 900$ in vet bills because he got out of the yard when he was a pup and got injured. I chose not to put him down because i wanted him. Now i'm left with no dogs and she wont even let me have them for a while or see them. I need to know what i can do to be able to get him back or what i can do. Also she got all the money for breeding them, and she got to keep one of the pups. Please help me.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">