• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I really need my question answered!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

hopet

What is the name of your state? Texas

I was a minor at the time i visited a dentists office, the dentist replaced a couple of fillings on my left side of my mouth , he replaced them with white stuff instead of the normal mercury fillings, i was not aware that the work he was doing was cosmetic and not covered by my insurance when i left the dentists office that day I payed nearly 500.00 dollars, i was supposed to return to the office in a couple days to get the other side done but i did not because of what they charged me the first time. I feel that they took advantage of the situation and I was very mislead in the work they were doing. Now they want me to pay anouther 500.00 dollars for what I dont know. Can I take them to small claims court for just the fact that I was a minor at the time that they worked on me???? Please reply back Thanks

racer72

You will not get any answers because you have no claim. Even though you were a minor at the time service was given, you accepted the services, thus you owe the money.

D

DRN

You may have a claim if you were deceived and the service or product they gave you was not what they said they would do.

If they said "this is what we'll do" and they did something different, then you may have an action to at least get your money back.

If that is the case, talk to an attorney. Most likely, that would be settled and would never go to court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">