• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance estimation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

okjoo

:confused: What is the name of your state? ca

A waitress stained my purse. Insurance co, asked me to send a receipt and a photo for reimbursement of the purseand and so I did. Now they say that I need to send the bag to them and they will give me money for the bag instead. if i want to keep the purse i can only get $ 300. i dont think that $ 300 is of any value for a bag that is worth $ 1124. Please can you tell me what to do? I fulfilled my part.Pacta sunt servanda. Isn`t my bag worth more than $ 300? One side has small stains all over.

Or Not

okjoo said:
:confused: What is the name of your state? ca

A waitress stained my purse. Insurance co, asked me to send a receipt and a photo for reimbursement of the purseand and so I did. Now they say that I need to send the bag to them and they will give me money for the bag instead. if i want to keep the purse i can only get $ 300. i dont think that $ 300 is of any value for a bag that is worth $ 1124. Please can you tell me what to do? I fulfilled my part.Pacta sunt servanda. Isn`t my bag worth more than $ 300? One side has small stains all over.

So you want to keep the bag...Take the $300 they're offering and get it dry cleaned. Take yourself out to a different resturant with the rest of it.

Want a new bag? Send them the "stained" purse, get the full refund and buy yourself a new one.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">