• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

JETX reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

P

PCUSer11111

JETX..or any one else who has an opinion....

So are you saying that the store has no obligations what so ever to stick with the policy that is written on their reciepts? I did not open the software, and thus according to their policy stated on their reciept, i should be able to return it right?...even if they dont have any legal obligation to accept refunds...maybe if that was their policy, i couldnt argue...but how are they allowed to go against their own policy..i mean they say that their policy is to not accept all software but it doesnt say it on their official own on the receipt. What do u recommend I do?...Should i go back and argue and tell them that the OEM version shouldnt even have been sold to me in the first place?

JETX

Please do not start a new thread with your supplemental post. Return to your original thread and click on 'post reply'. Then return to THIS thread and either delete it or close it.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">