• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

JETX, what should be my approach?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fullat

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TX

Should I use his draft and our correspondence to prove that I am only liable for 50% (17,000) or should I use your theory that the loan should be in writing in TX? Please advice.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

fullat said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? TX

Should I use his draft and our correspondence to prove that I am only liable for 50% (17,000) or should I use your theory that the loan should be in writing in TX? Please advice.

My response:

Your "approach" should be to go back to your other threads, and click on the reply button, instead of starting new threads for each question you have. That should be your "approach".

IAAL

JETX

Gee, and I was going to say that your 'approach' should be by "Entering the pattern from 135 about 3 miles from the airport, wind is from 225 at 20, pressure is 29.92. Active runway is 27L."

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">