• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judgement SOL

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?Missouri
I have a few questions about Judgments. Do judgements have a SOL? If so can anyone tell me where to find this information. Once you get a judgement, what are your options in collecting. Other than a lien? When you have a lien on a property can you force them to sell it? Can you put liens on any property, ie. cars, boats, etc? Thanks for all your help.

JETX

howamidoing said:
Do judgements have a SOL?
Yes.

If so can anyone tell me where to find this information.
The SOL on a judgment in your state of Missouri is 10 years and can be revived each 3 years after that.

Once you get a judgement, what are your options in collecting. Other than a lien? When you have a lien on a property can you force them to sell it? Can you put liens on any property, ie. cars, boats, etc? Thanks for all your help.
There are numerous processes available to a judgment creditor. I suggest you talk with a local attorney, judgment enforcement expert and/or court clerk.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">