• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

kes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

susanlynn1976

just wondering

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
my son had an accident today at school.the nurse didnt call me but sent him home in really short girl shorts.is that legal?she also didnt call me to tell me he was sick.he is seven and very embarrassed.

Last edited:

JETX

my son had an accident today at school.the nurse didnt call me but sent him home in really short girl shorts.is that legal?
How old is he??
And what kind of 'accident' did he have?
And was it due to a pre-existing KNOWN medical condition?

HomeGuru

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? texas
my son had an accident today at school.the nurse didnt call me but sent him home in really short girl shorts.is that legal?
**A: no, it is not. The school should have sent him home in short boy shorts. Sue the school for discrimination and future shrink sessions to discuss transvestites and the meaning of life as one.

Antigone*

Sorry but this one was way too funny!!!

I'd love to see this one on Judge Judy. Can't you guys see it now:D

So, I hope you at least washed the shorts before giving them back!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">