• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal system / no justice / why?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

disgusted

What is the name of your state? FLORIDA

this will be brief though i assure you that all issues are true and correct and provable.

briefly. i was ripped off by a car repair shop/owner who damaged my car and cost me $1861 to get fixed after i took a $659 bond to force its release. i sued in small claims asking for punitive damages as well (he held my car 77 days).

at the hearing i clearly laid out the facts complete with all evidence. i lost.

furious, i wrote lengthy motion for a new trial /hearing. it was denied.

no reasons have been given, nor could there be any that are legitimate. WHAT F%@# IS UP?

and how do honest people get justice in this screwed up country? i am,

ashamed as well as digusted in our legal system

weenor

I seriously doubt the system is your problem...Was the evidence you introduced admissible or hearsay opinion? What seems clear to you may not have been clear to the judge.

disgusted

sorry weenor...

incorrect U R...

for a minute let's just say that my evidence was good and appropriate enough to prove the issue.

but just for giggles let's say this:

the scoundrel lied to the court but i believe that he admitted inadvertently that he was responsible at the hearing. florida is frought with liars, lizards, and snakes. wouldn't a judge, being a student of logic be able to grasp this? and isn't small claims less about the technicalities than getting to the justice? it was totally obvious who was lying here...in my rebutal i stood up and said "your honor, i believe that there are 2 different and opposing realities here. one of us is lying. and me, well, i don't lie".

should i have pointed to the defendants faux pas instead? i thought it was obvious. yet, motion for a new trial was denied.:mad:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">