• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

lien release bond small claims court

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lizziehamm

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Oklahoma

filed 2 material liens in tulsa county ok on bldg owned by charlotte nc based co.tenant was listed also in lien. lien was in place until tenant filed surety bonds in county.Got a notice that the liens got released.said I had to file small claims case to get bond money to pay debt.(liens less than $3,000 each).1)Who do I list as defendants? bonding company? owner?both? 2)On form, do i put original lien number and bond number?3)Can I serve anyone from owner, tenant, &surety co.or must i specify person from each co to be served?4)companies are based out of state. How do I serve out of state companies?5)tenant named local attorneys on bond notice. Can I serve one of them?6)Surety co listed an attorney in fact on bond notice from knoxville tennessee Do I serve her? 7)Owner co is based out of charlotte nc but in some documents, lists a tulsa company's address. Can I serve them? or should I send small claims notice to the north carolina address? thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">