• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Lots of snow but no snowplow guy!!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

O

oldmilwaukee

In Rochester, NY we have had lots of snow, but unfortunatly the snow plow guy has been a no show!!!

Question is this: If we have to take him to small claims court, would it be to our advantage to file individualy or collectively?

Other duped victums and cancelled check are the only evidence!

Thanks

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

oldmilwaukee said:
In Rochester, NY we have had lots of snow, but unfortunatly the snow plow guy has been a no show!!!

Question is this: If we have to take him to small claims court, would it be to our advantage to file individualy or collectively?

Other duped victums and cancelled check are the only evidence!

Thanks
======================================

My response:

I live in Los Angeles, California - - the land of sunshine and palm trees. It was 81 degrees today and sunny. My gardener, Jose, mowed my lawn.

California is wonderful.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Sounds like a snow job to me...

And what exactly are the cancelled checks going to prove?

Was the snow guy supposed to show up to the annual bar-b-que? To drive you all to watch New England beat the Titans?

What the hell are you talking about?

H

hexeliebe

Ah yes LoRider, la la land :D Remember it well. But I stepped in horse manure today and waded knee deep in the stream so cold it almost froze what's left of my cajones off....

Ahhhh country life :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
Ah yes LoRider, la la land :D Remember it well. But I stepped in horse manure today and waded knee deep in the stream so cold it almost froze what's left of my cajones off....

Ahhhh country life :D

My response:

All my friends know the Low Rider
The Low Ri-der is a little higher

Low Ri-der drives a little slower
Low Ri-der is a real go'er

Hey

Low Ri-der knows every street yeah
Low Ri-der is the one to meet yeah

Low Ri-der don't use no gas now
Low Ri-der don't drive too fast

Take a little trip
Take a little trip
Take a little trip and see

Take a little trip
Take a little trip
Take a little trip with me...

Santana (I AM A LOWRIDER - - IAAL)

BL

OLD M .

What does your contract say ?? How much have you paid him that they no showed ?

Breach of contract ( if you've suffered damages ) , ie: paid another service to plow , because of no shows,etc., you know Where The hall Of Justice Is >

Small claims is to the left as you go through security ,tucked in the corner .

As you know the temp. is at - 0 to - 4 Etc,and with the wind chill even lower.

If they have a tow service too, they're probably pulling idiots of the ditches, and wrecks ..

Call them and see ..

Good ole Roch cha cha Keep on rockin me Baby ..

They might have strep throat like me too.
Maybe they got carjacked or worse, ya know we are above the Nat. Avg. for murders .

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">