• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Miscarriage

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mindy61578

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? INDIANA

The father of my two kids dated a young girl when we split. She got pregnant and ended up miscarrying very early in her pregnancy. She is now contacting ME saying that she is taking legal action for the $3000 medical bill. Can she do that? This was through no fault of his and this is actually her THIRD miscarriage at her young age of 23. How did he even know that this may be his child? Does she have a shot in court?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? INDIANA

The father of my two kids dated a young girl when we split. She got pregnant and ended up miscarrying very early in her pregnancy. She is now contacting ME saying that she is taking legal action for the $3000 medical bill. Can she do that? This was through no fault of his and this is actually her THIRD miscarriage at her young age of 23. How did he even know that this may be his child? Does she have a shot in court?
She would have to prove that it is HIS fault she miscarried.

mindy61578

thank you! i assumed she wouldnt have any way to do this to him. we will have to wait and see what she cooks up. we may have to file something to get her to leave us alone.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">