• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Money loaned

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Lucretia

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Brooklyn

Hi i have a question i borrowed my EX 2100.00 from my credit card to pay his car loan which was due with the bank and he promissed to pay back. Then later i loaned him$ 1500
again when the bank was going to reposes the car . He promissed to give me back the money when he received his taxes. My cousin filed his taxes but there was a problem with him and government so they held the taxes. Now he does not want to pay the loans . he is ignoring my phone calls. The only proof i have that i gave him the money is the bank documents and i told my friends about it before i did it.
How can i get my money from him can i have a debt collect contact him at work about it.Or should i carry him to small claims court. I need a simple way to go about this.

Thanks

seniorjudge

If he has money, take the bad person to small claims court.

If he has no money, consider it a very expensive lesson.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">