• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Mortgage Lender / Foreclosure

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tyffany229

My home loan went into foreclosure back in Dec 2002 and I had to refinance my home to avoid losing it. I just found out today when I contacted my old lender that I should have never been in foreclosure... They didn't post two months of my mortgage payments. In Sept I made two payments to catch up my loan, in October they refushed to accept anymore payments. I refinanced my home and had to pay 15,000 plus I ended up with a really bad loan due to me being behind on my mortgage. I paid foreclosure fees, and not to mention the stress that my husband and I went through believing tha we were losing our home. This foreclosure stuff in currently on my credit and I've been told today, and they will ammend my credit report. I want to sue them for the cost of me having to refinance, the 2 mortgage pmts that they never posted, the foreclosure fees, the bad loan that I am in now is 300 more a month - then my old loan. I also have a 3% pre pay penalty and I am in escrow - selling my home. As well as the stress that our family went through. The listed our house and we had our neighbor coming over because they saw that we were losing our home. people sending letter and coming over trying to buy our home. It was truly embarrasing and stressful not knowing how we were going to save our house, that was in foreclosure. Can I sue???? And what are my chances. I am sooooo angry right now. We are trying to buy a new house and were told that we couldn't for the last couple months, because of the paid after foreclosure began on our credit report. I know that is long - sorry.

HomeGuru

tyffany229 said:
My home loan went into foreclosure back in Dec 2002 and I had to refinance my home to avoid losing it. I just found out today when I contacted my old lender that I should have never been in foreclosure... They didn't post two months of my mortgage payments. In Sept I made two payments to catch up my loan, in October they refushed to accept anymore payments. I refinanced my home and had to pay 15,000 plus I ended up with a really bad loan due to me being behind on my mortgage. I paid foreclosure fees, and not to mention the stress that my husband and I went through believing tha we were losing our home. This foreclosure stuff in currently on my credit and I've been told today, and they will ammend my credit report. I want to sue them for the cost of me having to refinance, the 2 mortgage pmts that they never posted, the foreclosure fees, the bad loan that I am in now is 300 more a month - then my old loan. I also have a 3% pre pay penalty and I am in escrow - selling my home. As well as the stress that our family went through. The listed our house and we had our neighbor coming over because they saw that we were losing our home. people sending letter and coming over trying to buy our home. It was truly embarrasing and stressful not knowing how we were going to save our house, that was in foreclosure. Can I sue???? And what are my chances. I am sooooo angry right now. We are trying to buy a new house and were told that we couldn't for the last couple months, because of the paid after foreclosure began on our credit report. I know that is long - sorry.
**A: Post rejected by HomeGuru.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">