What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? GA (Cherokee county)

Is there a standard form or format for a "Motion to vacate and set aside judgement"? I sued in Magistrate court and won, then other party appealed. I missed court (state court of cherokee county) date due to not receiving notice of court date. I found out when I received Final Order from other party's attorney.

Judge's law clerk said I needed to hire an attorney to file motion, but attorney said would cost more than I was suing for. Told me to file myself, but didn't help any further.

I found several motions online, but none are specific to Georgia.

Thanks in advance,
BeverlyWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?