• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

motorcycle out of my garage.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Baer001

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? pa

Hi, I friend of mine left her husband and she put her motorcycle in my garage back about 6months ago or longer. I don't talk to her much any more. She did have her son call my daughter tonight and said they were coming to get the bike. They never did now she when a way for the holidays I want the bike out of my garage. I am am selling my house settlement is dec 22, 08. I need the bike out. I call local police about it they said I have to get it towed away at my exspence. if i have the bike towed can I sue her for towing and for storage and if so how do I go about doing this

Kiawah

What are the exact terms of the agreement that you have, relative to the storage of this motorcycle?

BL

Notify your Friend by RRR Certified mail that you are storing the MC in/at a storage facility .

That you will store it for one month ( only ) .

That the Friend must make arrangements to get it out of storage within the month .

If not , the storage will not be paid further , and the facility will dispose of it as per their policy .

You should have given written notice way before this became an issue .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">