• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Motorcycle Transportation \ Cargo Transportation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sd1985

I have a question. I have bought a motorcycle on an auction and had hired a small company which i think is operated by one person to transport my motorcycle from Arizona to Texas. My motorcycle was orginally scheduled to be dropped off about 3 weeks from the pick up date which was november 2, 2011. I was able to talk to the driver in december 1,2011 and was told that it was going to take another two weeks until it can be delivered. It is now december 19th, 2011 and i have sent a email and tried to call numerous of times but no answer. I have been calling since december 15 till today but have not gotten an answer. Can anybody help guide me to what i can legal do or what i should do? Please

Thank youWhat is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am located in texas

xylene

You should contract a local lawyer as well as the police.

You bike may be stolen at this late date past delivery.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">