• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Moved with the money

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rexroland

What is the name of your state? georgia
My nephew moved in with me. I loaned him $ 2000.00 to purchase a motor cycle with the handshake agreement to repay it in two weeks upon my return from a trip. During that trip I found out he had taken my truck with his DUI/Suspended liscense. I called him on it and he moved out leaving behind a note saying he had broken into my locked records closet for a handgun to commit suicide, took the money but would pay it back in a week and had been arrested for fighting. He also left behind little plastic drug baggies mostly in the trash can.

The money has not been repayed and I have found other things missing like microphone stands and tupperware from the house.

Any advice?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">