• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

moved out of state

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

herculine

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?
nevada

my ex lived with me but got abusive so i dumped him and asked him to leave. he then attacked me, but the police did nothing. then they asked me to leave my apartement and come back later after he'd gotten his things. i came back to find most of my things missing or broken, along with two doors he broke when he attacked me and a hole in a wall from him from a previous fight. he then moved from las vegas to texas. i have multiple voice messages of him saying he will pay for the damages to the apartment. now he is saying he wont. is there any way i can sue him for the amount the apartment charged me? and possibly for the broken and missing things from my apartment.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">