• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My brother has cheated and he got cheated in business issue

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Chimmy

Hi,
Please let me what action can be taken or how will we be suffered.
Issue is once upon a time my brother got cheatedand has cheated in business issue. Now my brother is not with us we dont know where he is?,but the fellow who has lended money to him is coming and threatening us.

My mother is a widow.she gets scared on this issue. As I feel,as me nor my parents were not aware of what our brother did, nor we have put any signatures/cheques to the money lender,why should we get scare? Even though the money lender is threating us, he will put case on us. I feel we are not responsible for any of these.

Let me what can be done further..:mad:

Zigner

Senior Member, Non-Attorney
Hi,
Please let me what action can be taken or how will we be suffered.
Issue is once upon a time my brother got cheatedand has cheated in business issue. Now my brother is not with us we dont know where he is?,but the fellow who has lended money to him is coming and threatening us.

My mother is a widow.she gets scared on this issue. As I feel,as me nor my parents were not aware of what our brother did, nor we have put any signatures/cheques to the money lender,why should we get scare? Even though the money lender is threating us, he will put case on us. I feel we are not responsible for any of these.

Let me what can be done further..:mad:
US Law Only -

And, the word Karma comes to mind...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">