• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

My Dogs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beegsbost

What is the name of your state? CT
I am being sued by my ex. We both CO-OWN 2 dogs. All registrations, including vet and day care, have us listed as co owner. When it was time for me to leave, I took the dogs because she told me I couldnt have them. Her house is nasty, her schedule is ridiculous, paperwork I was sent for her purchasing the dogs have receipts with MY credit card # on it...I have paperwork of co ownership and a letter from the owner of the doggie daycare stating that it was always me who dropped off and picked up and paid. Im being sued for emotional stress and cost of dogs. I feel that I have a STRONG case to keep these dogs because for the past 3 years,I have been primary care giver. What does anyone think my chances of keeping and NOT SPLITTING them up? Thanks...:confused:What is the name of your state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">