• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gandalf679

What is the name of your state? wyoming

My girlfriend and I broke up in March shortly after my father passed away...Initially I moved back with my mom to help ease her into a life without her husband of 46 years, when I moved out into my new place I tried to retrieve the balance of my personal belongings remaining at my ex's house...this has been going on for months now, I have asked her kindly, left her letters pleading with her to return my personal property, but to no avail, she says she doesn't have to return them, that they belong to her, including wildlife photography of my fathers that were mine to begin with. I want to know if it is conisdered harassement using any means, like e-mail, letter writting, phone calls, to end this peacefully, or should I simply turn it over to a lawyer to handle...what are my legal rights...and what are her obligations.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">