• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice on 2 small claims matters

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

joy sea

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? I am a CA resident, 60 and disabled-I am suing a NV resident as I rented a space there for 2 1/2 years and during the last year I was mentally, emtionally abused and i was deprived of bathing facilities which worsened a disease i had-I literally FLED and (had 5 more days of rent), and left things that were supposed to be picked up, but the defendants in NV had already taken them-One was an imp. C-PAP machine paid for by medical($2,500) - they have never responded to my decent please for my things-I also paid to have the place cleaned-Court date in Reno is 9/15/08-I am ill now and mind unclear-am sueing for $5,000.They have a lawyer who is as mean as they are.
I was asked to come to Felton, CA to help defendant in this 2nd case I have-I am her TM teacher-and she asked for help with her dog and her son-I brought $1,500 in food, and rented a small room for $200/mo-on 5/3/08 her son attacked me with a fire extinguisher, and 2 weeks later she told me she had problems with the housing authority and i had to leave-she posted a 3 day notice on 6/4/8- and on 6/8/8 while i was at worship she took my cats,to a shelter and stole 1/2 my things and what she didn't want she threw, into a storage space and threw cat litter on it and peed on all--She has also harassed me and locked me out of the house-depriving me of bathroom , kitchen and phone access so she could smoke pot with her boyfriend and co-workers
neither of these 2 cases has a written contract-Both women are part of a CULT that I was drawn into 5 years ago-I sold my boat to be with these women and they took all my money -but as I got sicker the doctors told me to get out of it--as soon as I did they began to harass me and do rituals against me-please help- the CA case is on 9/4/8 and I have a restraining order vs. her in court on 8/13/08-
In NV and inn CA can anyone help in representing me?I was hol;eless but now I am back at the marina I left and am living on a boat, but can barely walk(need 2 knee operations) I am on SSI, but this can be on contingency with further leagal action later-maybe try to get the elderly and handicapped advocates involved -both defendants own homes and propert,and have jobs and own businesses and have money- i don't want much, i have doctors papers and charts, but the "coven" are the only witnesses and they are already lining up to lie about this-I may have 1 witmness for the CA case, $7,500---i have no phone but check my emails daily-Appreciate ANY advice or help asap-thank you

Last edited:

ErinGoBragh

Double-posted.

And for the record, members of these forums do NOT recommend attorneys. If you want an attorney, you can look at the top-righthand corner of the page, and try there. Or open the yellow pages.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">